Yes! Eating two eggs in a day is very good for health who always eats two eggs in a day never find cholesterol problem in his/her body. Two eggs eating are also good for health because of cholesterol control. If you have heart diseases and you are looking for better treatment that time you should try to eat regular two eggs in a day. An egg eating has lots of benefits. I am telling you here about few benefits of eggs.
- Weight loss: If you eat regular two eggs in a day you will never have a problem of extra weight and cholesterol.
- Heart diseases cure: If you have heart diseases and you are not willing to have costly treatments, you may try to use regular two eggs in a day. Because of low cholesterol you get heart diseases and in that situation two eggs complete your cholesterol needs of body.
- Proteins: If you have desire to find fit body, two eggs eating in a day will be very helpful to maintain your health. You can live healthy live because two eggs in a day provide sufficient proteins to body and maintain health.
- Nutrition: You can have sufficient nutrition from two eggs in a day and you will get your energy level perfect for always.
- Vital nutrients: Eggs are also good to find vital nutrients and complete the needs of other vital nutrients.
Two eggs eating is good approach to find good health. If you want to get healthy life then just get the proper diet of nutrition and proteins from two eggs in a day only.
There are two meanings in medicine. One is medication and another one is science of healing. Medication is used in treating, promoting health and for curing diseases. Science of healing is for preventing diseases, treatment and practice of diagnosis.
According to medical dictionary, it is known as a drug, art of curing and preventing diseases, treating and study of general diseases that is affecting to all parts of human body.
Modern medicine encompasses several fields which includes:
- Medical devices such as apparatus, in-vitro reagents, implants, instruments, and other unique things that helps in diagnosing diseases as well as for other conditions. These devices are used for the purpose of curing diseases, mitigating symptoms or harm, treating illness and for preventing diseases. They are also useful for affecting the functions or structures of body parts. Unlike medicines, these devices achieve their main purpose by chemical or physical or thermal or mechanical means. This device ranges from simple medicinal thermometers to huge, expensive and sophisticated picture scanning machines.
- Surgery focuses on treating and diagnosing diseases, injury and deformity by manual as well as instrumental means. This involves in surgical methods such as replacing or removing diseases organs or tissues. Normally surgeries are done in the laboratory, veterinary clinics, dental clinics and operating room.
- Medications are the substances that are made up of chemicals. These are used for the purpose of treating, diagnosing, curing and preventing the diseases.
- Biomedical research needs careful evaluations, development and experimentation involving several pharmacologist, chemists, biologists and doctors. Biomedical scientists utilize techniques of biotechnology for the purpose of studying diseases and biological processes.
- Healthcare science is the multidisciplinary field that deals with application of engineering, technology and science for the sake of careful delivery. The scientist of healthcare involve in the delivery of care, treatment, diagnosis and supporting patients in the healthcare systems apposing people in the academic research. The scientist of healthcare actively combines with societal, organizational, biomedical and psychosocial aspects of healthcare, diseases and health.
- In clinical practice, physician takes care of patients personally and aims at diagnosing, treating and preventing diseases utilizing the training as well as clinical judgment.
- Alternative medicines encompass any practice that claims for the purpose of healing but it will not fall in the sphere of traditional or conventional medicine. There are some examples for alternative medicines such as ayurveda, Chinese traditional medicine, acupuncture, naturopathic medicine and homeopathy.
- Midwifery, nursing, physical therapy, occupational therapy, psychotherapy and many other therapies.
History of medicine
Human beings are practicing medicine since many years. For the purpose of understanding how the modern medicine has been changed and where these medicines are at present, it is essential to read regarding the history of medicine. If you want to know more about the medicines, you should read about:
1. Medicines since eighteenth century.
2. Renaissance and medieval European medicines.
3. Islamic medieval medicines.
4. Ancient roman medicines.
5. Ancient Greek medicines.
6. Ancient Egyptian medicines.
7. Prehistoric medicines.
Branches on medicine
There are several branches. Some of the branches are listed below: